Friday, July 29, 2011

Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS Micro Four Thirds Lens for Panasonic Digital SLR Cameras


I had a lens for almost a month. It works really well with my Olympus E-P1. The picture is very sharp from 18mm to 70mm and a little soft from 70mm and up. I like built in OIS in the lens, so I can turn off the IBIS on the camera to avoid excessive heat while using it constantly. This is a great trip around the lens when paired with my Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens that I can use it indoors, such as a restaurant with the lights and 14-140mm for outdoor landscapes, wildlife, animals, or any occasion. I bought it separately with my camera system because I like the retro look of the E-P1. Please note the price is a bit high, but if you had shot the video, then this lens is really worth it because of its near-silent video focusing ability. I hate to hear my 20mm lens roar when recording video with the C-AF. I will also try it in my friend's upcoming wedding event, and pair it with the Olympus FL-50 flash. The lens is made ​​from high quality, is inside the lens made ​​of metal with plastic housing, I think, because of manufacturing opinion that his release m3 / 4 system. Think of the wide to telephoto range and price, there are some lenses perform better than this lens, if you're willing to pay $ 500 more for Leca 14-150mm, without focusing ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment